As this is my first post, why not go down the original route of giving those who don’t know me thirteen random facts about myself.
- I first went on holiday when I was 9 months old to Greece.
- I have visited over 50 destinations, so far.
- I lived in Australia for two years.
- I travelled Europe solo in 2010, aged 23.
- I survived Australian farmwork in the outback.
- I lived in a car for four weeks.
- My favourite city in the world is Melbourne.
- I am from Edinburgh, my other favourite city in the world.
- I have a (not so) secret LOVE for Rod Stewart & have seen him live more than 10 times – don’t judge.
- I also love Billy Idol (more about him later).
- I have had the same haircut since I was a toddler – minus 4 years when I thought a side fringe was the better option.
- I started playing the drums aged 13.
- I know every line to Grease, including dances.
Just a snippet about me, but I look forward to sharing more with you!